Why Work for the Kingsbridge Educational Trust
The Kingsbridge Educational Trust is a dynamic and expanding multi-academy group of strong performing, like-minded schools dedicated to high standards of achievement for all students.
The Executive Team of the Trust has a wide range of skills, including Educational, Financial, HR, Marketing, Governance and Legal expertise. They offer a range of services to all of the MAT schools, to ensure they can focus on their core business of teaching and learning.
Whatever role or level, the Trust is committed to supporting staff in their professional development and offer a wide range of benefits, which include:
- Employee Assistance Programme - Free telephone counselling for employees and their families
- Tax Free Cycle Scheme
- Eye Tests and glasses vouchers (subject to terms and conditions)
- We follow (as a minimum) Teachers Terms and Conditions and NJC Terms and Conditions
- CPD, Coaching and Mentoring
- Discretionary paid and unpaid leave entitlement
- Graded Pay Scales (associate staff) – Based on performance management
- Annual leave (associate staff) - 27 days plus Bank Holidays
- Annual leave with 5+ years’ service (associate staff) - 31 days plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance Scheme (associate staff) - Death benefit if in LGPS scheme
- Pension (associate staff) - from 1 April 2020, the Trust will contribute 21% of the employee’s monthly salary if they a member of the LGPS
About Milton Keynes
As Milton Keynes celebrates nearly 50 years of unique new-town culture, it is one of the fastest growing places in the UK.
Roughly equidistant from London, Birmingham, Leicester, Oxford and Cambridge, it has so much to offer. Everything in MK is so easy to get to, including a shopper’s paradise array of stores in the city centre and surrounding areas, a mix of lively restaurants and bars, a theatre, art gallery and beautiful countryside. It also benefits from 6,000 acres of parkland, rivers, lakes and woodland, with Redways that criss-cross MK, with more than 270 kilometres of safe routes for cyclists and pedestrians.
It is home to the Woburn Safari Park and Bletchley Park, which attracts visitors from all over the world to discover the secret headquarters of the ingenious war-time code-breakers. A wide range of sporting activities include the National Badminton Centre, the Xscape complex for family indoor skiing and surfboarding, as well as a bowling alley and indoor body-flying. For those who would rather watch, it is home to the MK Dons League One football team and ice hockey team, Milton Keynes Lightening.
For more information on Milton Keynes, please visit the official tourism and information provider, Destination MK, at www.destinationmiltonkeynes.co.uk